Sanjevani Coronavirus Update
By Executive Order of the Secretary of the State Department of Health and the Governor restricting Non-Essential Health Care services - our business hours and services have changed to the following until further notice.
1) Consultations with Sunil Pai MD (Integrative medicine, Allergy consultations and follow-up appointments) and Maureen Sutton AyuD (Ayurvedic medicine and Nutrition consults) will only be provided via Zoom teleconferencing (you can download the free software at Zoom.us prior to your appointment and we will send you an email with the link to open it at the time of your appointment).
2) For all necessary lab testing (Tricore, LabCorp, Qwest) and functional medicine testing, we can refer you to a mobile Phlebotomist, where you can obtain your labs without going to the larger lab companies' draw stations in order to minimize exposure. All routine testing will be postponed for now.
3) If you are coming to pick up health care products and medicines, Please call 505-821-6300 ext 2 before entering.
4) Only 1 person at a time will be allowed inside. Our staff will pick up the products for you, place them in a bag and check you out. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SURFACES.
5) Please wait outside if there is someone ahead of you and stay 6 feet from each other. The store checkout areas will be cleaned between each entry.
6) All of our products can also be ordered online and shipped to your home. You can also call us at 505-821-6300 ext 2 and place your order by phone and we will ship them to you.
7) All other non-essential services are currently cancelled, including Massage, Float, Bemer, Acupuncture and Yoga.
8) We are now closed on Saturdays. We will be open Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM with the above restrictions until further notice.
9) We are experiencing back orders on some of our products due to shortage of ingredients, closed manufacturing facilities and other supply chain issues during this quarantine period. We can place your name on a list and have the products shipped out immediately, once available. We appreciate your patience as these factors are out of our control.
We apologize for any inconvenience to you but we are following mandatory orders. We are keeping our Essential Services Consultations (online) and healthcare products and medicines under STRICT limitations to lower everyone's risk, while still providing the necessary health care to our patients and customers.
These times can be trying for us all. Preparedness and calm is key for getting us all through this. We want you to know we are dedicated to your health and wellbeing.
Please do not come to Sanjevani if you have any of the following risk factors: 1) Having a fever, cough or shortness of breath, 2) Traveled outside of the United States in the last 28 days, 3) Traveled within the United States to Washington State, San Francisco or New York, 4) Traveled to China, Japan, South Korea, Italy, or Iran 5) Had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus (close contact means having been within 6 feet of that person for an extended time, or being exposed to their cough or sneeze).
You can then proceed to the nearest hospital that is covered by your insurance or these drive-through testing locations: Lovelace Parking Lot on Martin Luther King Downtown (closed Mondays), PresNow at 4515 Coors Blvd NM, Optum New Mexico Urgent Care at 5150 Journal Center Blvd NE
If you do not have insurance, the tests should be covered, so please do not avoid getting tested if you have risk factors and/or symptoms. Visit the CDC Homepage for more information on Coronavirus precautions and updates.
You may wish to go to Sanjevanistore.com to order products that will help to support your immune system and assist in the prevention of and recovery from illness. We would strongly recommend the following products Glucan 300 and/or Beta Kids, Vitamin D3 and Coated Silver.
We would also recommend the following products for additional prevention and immune support.
Nasal Support Neti Pot
Visit the CDC Homepage for more information on Coronavirus precautions.
Sanjevani Integrative Medicine Health and Lifestyle Center
Sanjevani is a full service Integrative Medicine Health and Lifestyle Center providing evidence based natural therapies for disease prevention and improving outcomes for all types of health conditions.
We are dedicated to nourishing the human body and mind while learning to live in balance with ourselves and in harmony with our environment. Our mission is to re-educate and empower each individual through delivering tailor-made medicine beginning with diet and lifestyle behaviors. In addition, we encourage and support spiritual growth. Sanjevani provides a complete experiential education in holistic living in order to achieve optimum health and wellness. Experience the power of integrative healing medicine.
“Lowering your triggers of inflammation, strengthening your immune system and balancing your microbiome, increasing nutrient rich foods along with stress reduction is some of the key factors to increasing your healthspan. By optimizing the epigenetic factors of diet, lifestyle, environment and belief system, your body has the innate ability to heal itself. With our expertise, guidance, services and products, we can help you achieve that goal!”
Sunil Pai, MD
“Ayurveda combined with meditation, yoga and message therapy techniques along with plant based dietary advice have given me wonderful results in my healing work. It is my extreme pleasure to be able to share this knowledge with you and your family.”
Maureen Sutton RYT, LMT, AYU
Join Our Community!
Integrative Medicine Consultations
Ayurvedic Medicine Consultations
Massage and Bodywork
Allergy Testing and Treatment
Allergy Drops Therapy
Yoga and Meditation
Bemer PEMF Therapy
Alpha Stim Therapy
An Inflammation Nation
Welcome to Our Natural Products Store
Sanjevani carries the highest quality products available. Custom formulated and chosen ingredients from Dr. Pai’s expertise in clinical nutrition and manufacturing to ensure potency, purity, safety and effecacy.
All of our products have been manufactured to pharmaceutical-grade quality in compliance with current GMP’s for dietary supplements and third-party verification for potency and purity. Many of our products are vegetarian/vegan/gluten-free. Sanjevani Nutraceuticals products have been carefully researched to follow the most up-to-date clinical studies, nutritional data, dosages and formulations, and have developed a complete system of supplements based on integrated nutrient protocols tailored to your specific health needs. A synergistic group of multi-nutrient products with focused clinical applications forms the core of Sanjevani’s product line with special emphasis on avoiding nutrient redundancy, maintaining cost-effectiveness, and encouraging patient compliance. All products listed are used at House of Sanjevani as sacraments.
Ayurvedic Consultations and Panchakarma
Cleanse and rejuvenate yourself from the inside out
Chronic Pain? Stress? Insomnia?
Soothe your body and mind with Floatation Therapy
Contact Us to Make an Appointment Today!
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM